“You haven’t hurt people – you’ve given them an opportunity. They just have to be brave enough to take it.”-Catching Fire
The collision between the Milky Way Galaxy and the Andromeda Galaxy.
welp, looks like we pretty fucked.
facts about this: 1. it isn’t going to happen for a while
2. we are actually going to survive this and the sky will look amazing that night scientist have predicted
i wanna live to see this
my favourite thing is when someone says “i think about you a lot” or “i had a dream about you” or “i was just about to text you” or something because the fact that i occur to someone when I’m not talking to them or anything is the best thing i just
there I am at the end..i’m so good!
dude that was legitimately me in ballet. i got kicked out of that class.
isidorev3 asked: Mouth?
I find myself incapable of not reblogging this.
I don’t even watch spn but I laughed so hard, the faces, omg
Octopus have no real bones in their body, except for a tough beak made from chitin, so they can squeeze into small places when fleeing predators. They’re highly intelligent creatures and have shown to demonstrate observational learning, they’re known for escaping from their aquarium enclosures and occasionally breaking into others for a snack.
Also, captive octopi occasionally show affection to their caretakers after an extended absence.
They’re boneless puppies! <3_<3
WHAT THE FUUUUUUCKKK
I remember hearing a while ago that if its beak can fit through its entire body can
another fun fact, if octopi in captivity get too bored they just stop eating untill they die, thats why you always see them with childrens toys in their aquariums or boxes they have to open
thats also why they try to break out to go somewhere else more interesting
And this is why they are my favorite creatures in the sea.
- Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what's your natural color?
- Skin: Do you tan easily?
- Eyes: What is your favorite show to watch?
- Nose: What is your favorite perfume/candle fragrance?
- Mouth: Do you want to kiss anyone right now?
- Tongue: What was in your last meal?
- Windpipe: Do you sing?
- Neck: Do you wear necklaces?
- Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)?
- Cheeks: Do you blush easily?
- Wrists: Have you ever broken a bone?
- Hands: Are you an artist/writer?
- Fingers: Do you play an instrument?
- Heart: Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?
- Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong?
- Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image?
- Back: Are you a virgin?
- Hips: Do you like to dance?
- Thighs: Has anyone ever called you fat or ugly?
- Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Ankles: Have you ever been arrested?
- Feet: Do you ever wear heels just for the hell of it?
- Toes: Do you like country music?